- Nitrite Ion in water/liquid measurement
- Industrial Specifications - Nitrite Ion Sensor - Nitrite Analyzer
- Inline continuous measurement - direct insertion in pipes, tanks, or open channel
- Replaceable electrode cartridge - only replace the sensing element not the complete sensor
- Adjustable gland fitting for varying insertion length
- Easy calibration that is stored in the sensor
- Digital Sensor Communication
- S80 Nitrite Sensor works with Universal T80 Transmitter
- Go to the S80 Nitrite Ion Sensor webpage for more sensor configuration options or call ECD direct at (714) 584-9846 to speak to an ECD Application Expert
For inline insertion- ECD Model S80 Ion Sensor for the industrial measurement of Nitrite Ion. S80 sensor is configured for continuous inline insertion. For installation in a tank, pipe, or open channel. This is a basic configuration, for more options of valve retraction, different materials, or sensor types - visit the S80 Ion Sensor page to configure a sensor for options below.
This sensor operates with the T80 Transmitter. Please refer to the T80 page for information and ordering.
The Model S80 Intelligent Sensors are a complete line of liquid analytical sensors including pH, ORP, Specific Ion, Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity and Resistivity. The S80 sensors have two Universal Sensor Designs; Insertion/Submersion or Valve Retractable with flared end to prevent blow out. The standard S80 sensors have 316 Stainless Steel housings although various materials of construction are available to maximize sensor performance while minimizing cost of ownership. For other materials of construction request a quotation from the factory.
ECD offers reliable sensors to detect Ammonia, Ammonium, Bromide, Cadmium, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Cyanide, Fluoride, Lead, Nitrate, Nitrite, Potassium, Silver, Sodium and Sulfide. Our wide selection of rebuildable pION sensors are designed for high accuracy measurement with the lowest total cost of ownership.