The Triton® DO82 Optical Dissolved Oxygen sensor uses fluorescence quenching to determine the oxygen concentration in water. The use of this optical method by the Triton® DO82 minimizes maintenance, increases reliability and improves the long term accuracy of the measurement. Combine this improved measurement technology with the rugged, easy to install design and the Triton® DO82 provides the best solution for long term measurements in aeration basins, aquaculture and all types of environmental water.
The Triton® DO82 is unaffected by changes in the flow, pH or conductivity of the sample. Unlike many amperometric dissolved oxygen sensors, there are no membranes to replace, electrolytes to refill or anode/cathode assemblies to service or replace. The only serviceable part of the Triton® DO82 sensor is the easily replaceable sensor cap and it should provide greater than two years of service in an aeration basin. The standard installation method for The Triton® DO82 sensor is immersion into a basin or stream with the sensor mounted at the end of a PVC extension pipe. Rail Mounting Brackets and Wall Mounting Brackets are available. For installations where immersion mounting is not convenient or possible, a flow through assembly is also available.
Six Point Advantage
- Optical Dissolved Oxygen Sensor that uses Fluorescence Quenching Method to determine oxygen concentration in water eliminating the need for frequent calibration and membrane replacement
- Intelligent Sensor with Stored Calibration Data, advanced 2nd generation software algorithms for noise free, stable output
- ULTRA Long Life Membrane Cap provides years of service, there is no required/recommended annual membrane cap replacement
- Membrane Cap is Easily Replaceable if physically damaged, there is no need to return the sensor for factory repair or replacement, saving time and money
- Universal Design with Waterproof Fixed or Detachable Cable assemblies. Available with hand rail mounted immersion assemblies, flow through cells and automatic spray cleaning systems
- Interfaces with T80 Transmitter: 4-20 mA with MODBUS RTU or HART® on the T80 transmitter, single or dual channel models
Questions? Please Call Us 1-(714)-695-0051